Don't use them to broker your move!they promissed me that my accross country move would take less than 2 weeks.

The moving company they work with 1 Moving Depot picked up my items on June 15th, the deadline for delivery was June 22 to July 2.

It is now July 8th all my household/personal items have not arrived and they are now telling me 2 weeks out and that is not guaranteed.1 Moving Depot was rude to me on the phone said that if I wanted to pay more money maybe they could deliver sooner, that Nationwide Wide underbid the job.

Do not use Nationwide or 1 Moving Depot.

Had an Experience with Nationwide Relocation Services?

Comments

Thank you x employee.I am sure you can sleep at night, now.

It is a good thing that you got away from all that. They would only drag you down to their level. I hope you have found a new career that you can be proud of yourself.

Good Luck.I am sure what they do will come back at them.

#201627

I will suggest to leave review to every possible website. That will be reasonable otlet of our anger and frustation. Infect I did post my review to every site

Nationwide Relocation Services is the most unethical company I have ever worked for.They treat their employees as bad as their customers.

Movingcost.com is run by them. Do not use any of their movers they are a broker.

They falsely advertise on their sites that they are accredited by the Better Business Bureau, but they are NOT.Look them up on the BBB and don't use them they will RIP YOU OFF!