Birmingham, Alabama

This is a terrible company who promises professional reliable service but who delivers appalling "agents" to pick up and deliver your goods.They demand a deposit up front that they will not refund even if they are not able to take your furniture in a safe truck that has the necessary equipment to safely make the move.

I tried with them twice and both times they sent trucks you would not move garbage in much less your goods.I took pictures of the truck to show them but they just told me that this is the agent they had available.

Had an Experience with Nationwide Relocation Services?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Xpo Logistics - Unbelievable how bad this company is Xpo Logistics "They delivered our washer and dryer from Home Depot. The dryer was damaged, we refused it. Three days later they delivered the dryer. The washer hook up was not done..." Read more Public Moving And Storage - Terrible Public Moving And Storage "They showed up at our house to pack and move our belongs 5 hours late and stayed all night (we went to a hotel) and finished at 5:30 am. They..." Read more Pack And Load Services - The worst company ever! Pack And Load Services "PODS recommended Pack and load, so we hired them to move us from Chicago to Denver. We first went to a rental then to a home, while putting one of..." Read more Uhaul - Uhau Mississauga completely incompetent Uhaul "I rented a truck 15 inch's with a trailer for my car, Uhaul Marvis, gave me a trailer the light was broken and the guy was a complete incompetent, he..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Lazada bad Customer Services Lazada Malaysia "1. Chat CS cancelled my order and deny mistake. **I have chat records as proof. 2. Email to CS, log complaint politely, but has been ignored too. They purposely help/cover..." Read more SquareTrade Warranty is running a scam in ebay Squaretrade Warranty "I purchased warranty for 2 years through ebay on a cell phone purchase that was never completed. I tried several time to reach them and they say they cannot locate..." Read more Had to Pay Shipping to Return Defective Item from Houzz. Houzz "I ordered an area rug from Houzz based on the colors depicted on the Houzz site. The colors were very important and needed to match exactly as depicted. Upon arrival,..." Read more Shasta Pools - Not s good start Shasta Pools "My husband and I purchased a home to be built at Sun City Festival buckets Arizona. Our sales person recommended Shasta Pools. Shasta Pool helped us design and planning of..." Read more