This is a terrible company who promises professional reliable service but who delivers appalling "agents" to pick up and deliver your goods.They demand a deposit up front that they will not refund even if they are not able to take your furniture in a safe truck that has the necessary equipment to safely make the move.
I tried with them twice and both times they sent trucks you would not move garbage in much less your goods.I took pictures of the truck to show them but they just told me that this is the agent they had available.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "I’m not quite sure where to start with this review. The short version is as follows. My wife and I paid Allied over $7,000 to move us from New Jersey..."
- "First of all, AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS! They mislead me on price, took forever, and DESTROYED multiple items. Namely, I HAD a nice solid wood TV stand that..."
- "We hired Dodge Moving & Storage to transfer our belongings from St. Louis, MO to Granbury, Texas. They basically damaged or destroyed every set we owned. Found out that they..."
- "I was treated like ***, and im a combat vet. Went to the BK in Birmingham al, crestwood location, asked for a refund for my cold food, and the the..."
- "First of all, there in not enough room on the online form to finish a complaint. This is not my first letter to Delta regarding poor quality of service. It seems..."
- "They installed my roof in 09', my sisters roof in 10' and my mom's roof in 2014. Tommy came out and was able to get my roof approved through insurance..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."